[NEohioPAL] Friday Class is FULL! Get on the WAIT list

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 20:23:34 PDT 2011

Yes, Friday Night Class is FULL, again!

Thank you.  Last Friday was awesome!  If you want to be on the Wait List and be
the first notified for upcoming sessions, please email me.  And as always,
respond as soon as possible when notices come out.  The classes fill fast.

Watch for Saturday Workshops and future Friday Night Classes!

It is Friday Night Class!

This is a great way to get together with other actors and practice what you do,
weekly.  I will pass out scenes, match you up with scene partners and we will
focus and work hard.  The Actor's Workout.

The cost is $13 for an individual class or you can purchase 4 or more $10 each.

Saturday Workshops

These are day-long intensive workshops with a particular theme or focus.

Email me regarding Private Sessions.  Limited times available.

Kindly,
 Maureen Dempsey
www.maureendempsey.com