[NEohioPAL] Auditions for North Coast Men's Chorus this Sunday

bryan at richcole.net bryan at richcole.net
Fri Apr 15 07:40:30 PDT 2011

AUDITIONS for next concert
NORTH COAST MEN'S CHORUS
FRIENDS TO THE END

SUNDAY, APRIL 17 AND 24
 6:00 P.M.

TRINITY EPISCOPAL CATHEDRAL /
TRINITY COMMONS
2230 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115

The North Coast
Men's Chorus is holding auditions for new members on Sunday, April 17 and
24 at 6:00 p.m. at Trinity Episcopal Cathedral, 2230 Euclid Avenue,
Cleveland. These auditions are for members wishing to sing in our upcoming
concert "Friends To The End" - to be presented June 18  font-size: 12pt;
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US;
mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;">
The audition
process is simple. You'll meet with the director and sing some scales and
match pitch. There is no need to prepare a formal audition piece. Regular
rehearsals are held from 7:00 to 9:30 p.m. Sunday evenings at Trinity
Episcopal Cathedral and new members should plan on staying for the first
rehearsal which runs from 7:00 - 9:30.

Trinity is centrally located
between Prospect and Euclid at E 22 (parking entrance is off of Prospect),
right across from CSU. Directions can be found
here
http://www.trinitycleveland.org/directions/index.html [1]. There is
ample parking in an attached, well lit, gated parking lot.

The North
Coast Men's Chorus is a community-based musical organization which affirms
the gay experience by presenting entertaining, quality performances for
diverse audiences; providing a supportive environment for its members; and
promoting a positive presence in the gay community and beyond. For
additional information, please call 216-556-0590 and leave your name and
phone number, or send an email to membership at ncmchorus.org [2]. Please
visit our website at www.ncmchorus.org for additional information.

Members of the Chorus represent the widest possible diversity: from
doctors, lawyers, and bankers to service workers, and everything in
between. Our programming reflects the same level of diversity with singing,
dancing, and comedy, through music from around the world. The performances
have become known for taking the audience through an entire range of
emotions. As one audience member noted, "I laughed, giggled, squealed,
clapped, stomped my feet, and cried at least twice. Your shows always bring
out a range of emotions for me because of the music you choose; it
represents life and its rainbow of experiences."

Links:
------
[1]
http://www.trinitycleveland.org/directions/index.html