[NEohioPAL] Hudson High School Presents: Funny Girl

Vanbrujah vanbrujah at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 21:19:16 PDT 2011

The Hudson High School Drama and Music Departments present their spring
musical, "Funny Girl." The show is based on the life and career of
Broadway, film star and comedienne Fanny Brice and her suave yet stormy
relationship with entrepreneur and gambler Nicky Arnstein.The musical
is set in New York City during the early 1900s, when the Ziegfeld
Follies were hugely successful and every girl aspired to be the star.
With classic songs such as "People," "Don't Rain on My Parade," and
"You Are Woman, I Am Man," this is a production you will not want to
miss!

Showtimes are Friday, April 15th and Saturday, April 16th @ 7:00, and
Sunday, April 17th @ 2:00.

Tickets are $8.00