[NEohioPAL] Don't miss "The Diary of Anne Frank"

Lenny lennyputz at oh.rr.com
Mon Apr 18 22:58:25 PDT 2011

The drama "The Diary of Anne Frank" at Olde Towne Hall Theatre continues
April 22, 23, 29 and 30 at 8:00 pm. Written by the teenaged Anne Frank
during the course of the two years she and her family were hidden during the
Nazi occupation of the Netherlands during WWII, the diary was published by
her father after Anne's death in a concentration camp. In this gripping new
adaptation by Wendy Kesselman, newly discovered writings from the diary of
Anne Frank, as well as survivor accounts, are interwoven to create a
contemporary impassioned story of the lives of the people persecuted during
the Holocaust under Nazi rule. The theatre is using a wide variety of sound
effects and lighting to enhance the experience and has brought together a
wonderful cast. Undeniably moving, while breaking the heart, this is a
sensitive, stirring and thoroughly engaging new adaptation not to be missed.

To encourage the attendance of our young people at this historically
important presentation we have reduced prices for those aged 13 to 18.
Reserved Seat tickets are $10 for adults and $8 for seniors and students
under 19. $2.00 off Adults, $1.00 off Senior and Student for groups of 20 or
more. All seats are reserved. Call 440-327-2909 for reservations. The
theatre is located just west of State Route 83 at 36119 Center Ridge Road in
North Ridgeville.

Comments from the opening weekend.

"Talia Cosentino (Anne Frank) is one extremely talented young lady. She
captivated me to the point I felt like I was there with her"

"I felt like i was there at that moment. WONDERFUL actors! ALL of them"

"The curtain call was so dramatic .. we were so touched ... we left quietly
and introspectively."

Lenny Putz

 <http://www.lifelinesmedia.com/> Lifelines Media LLC

North Ridgeville, Ohio