[NEohioPAL] actors/actress needed for film

Kathy Romito kromito at neo.rr.com
Tue Apr 19 14:08:40 PDT 2011

Summa Western Reserve Hospital in Cuyahoga Falls, OH is looking for men and
women over the age of 45 to appear in a short film about patient care. No
lines just acting like a patient. Filming has yet to be confirmed but it
will occur during the first of May. You may be paid or offered a small gift.
If you are at all interested, please contact me as soon as possible. We are
especially interested in having a diverse group.

Please contact me.

Kathy Romito

Volunteer Manager

romitoks at summahealth.org