[NEohioPAL] Help Needed!

Armando Arrastia - Five Oaks Communications armando at fiveoakscommunications.com
Fri Apr 22 11:17:29 PDT 2011

Hello, my name is Armando Arrastia, and I direct a family camp in Vermilion,
OH every summer. Each year, we select a theme and then build activities and
events around that theme for the families. Our theme this year is
"BROADWAY."

The highlight activity for our camp is our BIG EVENT night. Our idea was to
have an acting/dancing/singing type group come in, put on the first act of
some play, and then divide up the families for them to create their own
ending to the play and perform it.

Basically, we're looking to bring in a group who is talented themselves, and
willing/able to create an interactive theater with novices, both young and
old.

Would any of the NEOHIOPAL members be interested in this kind of activity?
Or can anyone recommend possible contacts for us?

We would be most appreciative!

Armando

_____

Armando Arrastia