[NEohioPAL] NEW VENUE!

Dunham Tavern Museum dunhamtavern at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 23 12:19:06 PDT 2011

The Dunham Tavern Museum has recently come under new management and is loooking
for creative new ways to enage the community and let people know that we
actually exist! And what better way to do that, than by involving local artists!
We have spacious grounds, lovely gardens and a large, new barn with wonderful
acoustics. If you have any ideas or would like to come see the space, please
feel free to call or write. Any and all people are welcome (with the exception
of flame-throwers inside the barn - sorry guys!) so please contact me with your
ideas and be prepared to explore a super awesome new place!

Hannah Kohr

Dunham Tavern Museum| Manager
6709 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44103