[NEohioPAL] Dottore Who Triple Feature 5th Anniversary Charity Special! TONIGHT

Jess Rudolph jrr10 at case.edu
Mon Apr 25 05:04:49 PDT 2011

*Celebrating the 5th Anniversary of the Troupe,

The Confused Greenies <http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/plays/>
present Players' Patchwork'd Productions*

*Dottore Who is Gonna Fix
It<http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/plays/2011-04-25_Dottore-Who-Is-Gonna-Fix-It.html>
Dottore Who & the Fungus
Amungus<http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/plays/2011-04-25_Dottore-Who-and-the-Fungus-Amungus.html>
Dottore Who's Next
Companion<http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/plays/2011-04-25_Dottore-Whos-Next-Companion.html>
*
*
with a S'ghetti Dinner Fundraiser for Cancer Research
and Complimentary Cake & Ice Cream for Our Birthday
Tonight, Monday, April 25, 2011 ·** 7:00pm & 8:00pm
Nord Hall <http://wiki.case.edu/Nord_Hall>** ·** **Case Western Reserve
University <http://www.cwru.edu/>
2095 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive*
*Cleveland, Ohio 44106*

*Dottore Who*, the bumbling traveler of both Time & Space, consistently
comes across comedic trouble in these series of short sci-fi skits, whether
from mutant alien mushrooms, a Dalek invasion, the antics of his foolish
assistants, or selecting a new companion! Will the Multiverse be saved? *Only
the Patchwork of Space-Time will tell!*

Building on the successes of our prior *Dottore Who & the Zealous
Ones*<http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/plays/2010-05-30_Dottore-Who.html>and
*Dottore Who & the Three Locks of
Time*<http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/plays/2009-04-24_Dottore-Who.html>,
The Confused Greenies mix these three sci-fi parodies with the classic
improvisational comedic style of *Commedia dell'Arte* for farces funny by
Sixteenth, Twenty-First, and Twenty-Sixth Century Standards!

To celebrate the *Fifth Anniversary *of the founding of the troupe we offer
*two free performances* this evening first at 7:00pm and again at 8:00pm
with complimentary *cake and ice cream for our birthday*!  But before
dessert, please partake in our *Spaghetti Dinner* to raise funds for cancer
research - *100% of donations will be given to the American Cancer
Society<http://www.cancer.org/>
* through Relay For Life<http://studentaffairs.case.edu/events/relayforlife/>.
Enjoy two kinds of pasta, a spinach and lettuce salad, cheese platter,
chocolate, strawberry, & yellow cakes, and delicious ice cream from Toft's
Dairy <http://www.toftdairy.com/> of Sandusky, Ohio! We've been planning
this event for a few weeks but the recent sad passing of beloved *Doctor Who
* Companion Lis Sladen (Sarah Jane Smith) to cancer has put a stronger
emphasis on our efforts this Monday to help toward a cure.

Starring in this production as the bumbling Dottore Who, his friends, and
his foes are: *Julie Beckers*, *Mike Brown*, *Marshall Hughes*, *Megan
Matthews*, *Chuck Minch*, *Jess Rudolph*, and joining the troupe for the
first time are *Yayoi "Joy" Kitawaki* and two members from the fabulous *Niji
Dancers* <http://niji-dancers.webs.com/>, *Phillip Brooks* and *Juliet Mave*!
And of course special cameo appearances from our *Dalek Skarino B. Rodriguez
*!

Please join us for these sci-fi follies, enjoy some birthday cake sweets,
and help fight the good cause all at the same time!

Please contact me with any questions or for more info! You can also check
out our Facebook page for the
event<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=168370746551173>
.

forever foolish,
--Jess

Jess Rudolph (Niccolò Bartolazzi)
Capocomico of the Players' Patchwork'd Productions: The Confused Greenies &
i Verdi Confusi
http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/

-a hungry, hapless, and hopeful harlequin