[NEohioPAL] Wanted: Containers

F.B. fennablue at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 07:44:53 PDT 2011

Hey NEOhioPAL peeps!  I'd like to start gardening and live in an apartment
where I can't garden in my yard.  I'm looking to start a garden using
containers.  I need containers ranging in size from 6-10 inches up to 5
gallons.  Any container is suitable, from wood to plastic, as long as it is
clean.  If you've got any old containers in the garage or basement that you
can get rid of, I'll happily pick up this coming weekend.  I live in Akron,
so I'll probably make one trip north to collect anything from the Cleveland
area.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out!

-Fenn
(www.short-girl.com)