[NEohioPAL] Gospel Stage play What You Do in the Dark

Deborah McDaniel carenboogerton at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 05:50:00 PDT 2011

The illuminating gospel stage play, What You Do in the Dark, written and directed by Deborah (Marbury) McDaniel is coming to the Warrensville Heights High School Auditorium this Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 7 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. General Admission is $15. No children under 13 please.
This productions features a unique interaction between stage and film complemented with live musical performances and praise dance. The story is about a woman, Caren Boogerton, who is contemplating suicide because she feels abandoned by God and unloved by the men in her life. The story is based on the novel by the same name and is an inevitable, thrilling emotional roller coaster ride!
Call 216-544-9798 for more information or send email to: carenboogerton at yahoo.com.Tickets are available online at lightupthenightllc.eventbrite.com or T & L Christian Bookstore, 13633 Euclid Avenue 216-541-0002.
This production is always looking for understudies as we are transitioning to dinner theatre in June. We have dates for June 5 and June 12. More details are forthcoming. Actors should contact Deborah McDaniel if you are interested in becoming a part of this production.