[NEohioPAL] Need Orchestra Parts for "The Drowsy Chaperone" at Huntington Playhouse

Tom Meyrose hpcproducer at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 07:19:34 PDT 2011

Huntington Playhouse will open the 2011 season with "The Drowsy Chaperone" on
May 12th.  We are in need of some musicians to complete our orchestra and work
with our very talented cast.  We need: A Keyboard 2 and woodwind player. The
show runs May 12-June 5. This is a paying gig.  Please contact Heidi Herczeg if
interested in more information: heidiherczeg at sbcglobal.net.

Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village and is an
affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks.