[NEohioPAL] [OSPS] 3D Weekend & Newsletter

Leslie Feagan lfeagan at frontier.com
Thu Apr 28 09:50:57 PDT 2011

Everything is ready for the 3D Weekend.

Please visit the web site for the final details: http://www.3dweekend.com/
(you might need to refresh, hit F5, to see the changes)

>From there you can download the program catalog and read details about the
3d Movies on Monday night and train ride on Saturday, plus all the programs
and other events.

Reminder: We will have a 3d competition among attendees. Please bring your
favorite slides or digital images (maximum of 3 entries total). Make sure
that you label your digital entries properly.

Also, I mailed the May newsletter yesterday and will email it to
members/subscribers shortly.

Thank you,

George Themelis

Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
OSPS Mailing List
 Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest . Unsubscribe . Terms of Use.