[NEohioPAL] Jinxed Costumes and Magic

Dave Wells ghhstheatreboosters at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 30 04:48:14 PDT 2011

Dear NEOPAL,
I found out yesterday that it looks like Jinxed costumes and magic in Old Brooklyn will probably be closing their doors within a month. The sales are not there anymore, between the economy and the Large box Halloween stores, Tim and Lori have decided that closing shop may be their last option.

Even though it may be too late to save the store, why don't we all go there and spend $10 or $20, just to help Tim and Lori out? I worked for them for 5 years part time and I know what kind of support Tim and Lori always gave the performing arts and NEOPAL members in Northeast Ohio. He always gave a great deal, or didn't charge at all for charitable event rentals.

Even if you don't need anything, go and spend a few bucks so they don't have to figure out what to do with the inventory if they can't find anyone to buy them out.

Thanks
Dave Wells
Friend and former employee, Jinxed Costumes and Magic