[NEohioPAL] American Buffalo at Tri-C East

Borland, Joy Joy.Borland at tri-c.edu
Fri Apr 29 06:27:33 PDT 2011

This message is directed at those critics who have graciously turned down my invitation to attend our opening night performance of American Buffalo at Tri-C East:

I am sorry that your policy of not reviewing college productions will prevent you from attending  what promises to be a first-rate, professional production featuring  three remarkable actors; Brian Zoldessy, Noah Budin, and Justin Robinson.

Brian Zoldessy is one of the best- known and most admired actors in our area. His professional career here and on Broadway is an indication of his remarkable talent and energy.  Noah Budin is a multi-talented man; composer, musician, actor.  He has created many memorable characters on a variety of stages in Northeast Ohio.  Justin Robinson is a Tri-C student who has shown extraordinary promise as an actor and musician.  We are confident that he will enjoy a successful professional career on the stage.

This is what you are missing.  My recommendation would be to come to our show just for the experience of seeing a truly unforgettable production.  I'll look forward to greeting you in the lobby.

 American Buffalo will open on May 6 at 8:00 pm in the Performing Arts Building's Studio Theatre on the Tri-C Eastern Campus. Other performances will be on May 7, 12, and 13 at 8:00 pm, and on May 8 and 15 at 2:00 pm.

American Buffalo contains adult content and language. It is not appropriate for students under sixteen years of age.

For ticket prices, reservations, and further information call 216.987.2438.