[NEohioPAL] Free theatre program for high school students at CPH!

Erin Riffle eriffle at clevelandplayhouse.com
Mon May 2 08:45:48 PDT 2011

Cleveland Play House is now accepting applications for CPH College, a
totally free program, sponsored by KeyBank. All high school students with a
passion for theatre in the greater Cleveland area are encouraged to apply.

For more information on this exciting FREE program that includes master
class workshops, pre-show discussions, and tickets to see our 2011-12
Mainstage productions, check out our website here:
http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/education/high-school-programs .

Download and complete the application by May 31st, available as a pdf here:
http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/downloads/KeyCollege_Application_2011.pdf

Erin Riffle

Education Associate

216-795-7000 ext. 149