[NEohioPAL] Casting Call for Deadly Desperations Film

DARRYL MCCULLOUGH sanepoet at msn.com
Mon May 2 10:45:57 PDT 2011

Casting Call!!!SANEPOETfilmsWhere Cleveland meets Hollywood...In association withPerfectly Sane ProductionsInvites you to a casting call for the feature filmDEADLY DESPERATION'SSaturday May 7th 201110AM-11:30AMLakewood Public Library (Auditorium)15425 Detroit Ave, Lakewood, Ohio
All actors and actresses will be paid
Despite a great turnout for our previous casting call there are still principle roles that we would enjoy seeing more talent.
We are extremely appreciative of your time and effort in helping us find the best talent that the greater Cleveland area has to offer! Please visit www.sanepoetfilms.com  for more information and view our casting announcement video!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paL0jf0DV9Y

Darryl E. McCullough
"Changing the world, one word at a time!"
www.sanepoet.com
www.sanepoetfilms.com