[NEohioPAL] Movie featuring Israeli artists Tuesday Night at SPACES

Sarah Beiderman sbeiderman at spacesgallery.org
Mon May 2 14:13:49 PDT 2011

Israeli Video Art, Cultural Heroes, and Conversation! A part of The Reel
Israel Films & Conversations Tuesday, May 03, 2011, 7:00PM - 9:30PM at
SPACES
Join us for an evening of Israeli video art, film and conversation! (And
tell everyone to come over and eat popcorn with us!)

Start off with a helping of video art from Israel, suggested by our current
SPACES World Artists Program artist-in-residence, Tamar Harpaz*. Then eat up
the film *Cultural Heroes* - Adi Nes and Zoya Cherkassky, an exploration of
art and money through the lens of two contemporary artists preparing for an
exhibition at the Tel Aviv Museum of Art. And digest it all with a panel
discussion. We welcome your conversation!

This event is FREE and open to the public! It is presented as a part of
Siegal College's REEL Israel films & conversation series. For more
information, please visit: http://www.reelisrael.org/

Visit www.spacesgallery.org for more information about this screening and
other events.

--