[NEohioPAL] Standup Comedy at Big Dog Theater Sat May 7th!

Don Mitri info at bigdogtheater.com
Wed May 4 03:17:18 PDT 2011

Its Prom Season again...that time of the year when highschool senior guys
all over travel to Tuxedo Junction to pick out the hottest tux they can
find for under $109.99 which includes shoes, a top hat and a walking cane
and girls find the sexiest dress that Marshalls has on the rack next to
childrens swimsuits and floaties.
 In appreciation of prom we spotlight the amazing local comedians that are
performing in Clubs all around Cleveland and giving everyone a reason to
laugh every single week! On the mic your King and his court include: Justin
Cash, Josh Womack, Darrell Dawson, Chris Clem, Kirk Robinson and John
Wellington!
 Ticket booth at 8pm...Show at 9pm. This show is part of our Funny For $5
Series so all tickets are just $5. Cash only to purchase tickets at Big
Dog. Drinks available at City & East just across the hall from Big Dog. To
reserve tickets in advance by phone 216-472-3636 or online
www.bigdogtheater.com

Big Dog Theater
2781 Euclid Hts Blvd
Cleveland Hts, Oh 44106