[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players Rummage Sale THIS Saturday!!!

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Wed May 4 06:49:39 PDT 2011

SPRING CLEANING RUMMAGE SALE
Spring Cleaning! Workshop Players is cleaning the closets, and having a
rummage
sale Saturday, May 7 frrom 8 am until 2 pm.

We will have a wide assortment of this and that, from clothing to furniture,
so be sure to stop by and check out all the treasures!

If you have anything you would like to donate, we are having a drop off day,
on Wednesday, May 4, 1pm-3pm or 6-9pm. If you have any questions please feel
free to
contact Sharon Monos at 440-988-5817 or Dawn Watson at
workshop_playersdw2 at yahoo.com

--
"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"