[NEohioPAL] Casting Middle School Aged Kids for Film

Andrew Gorell alw97 at case.edu
Fri May 6 15:47:51 PDT 2011

Casting Middle School Aged Kids for Film

Pretty All the Time is Cleveland Heights’ native Annie Coburn's MFA thesis film, from her award-winning script, "Pretty All the Time." It's also about a love triangle between (almost!) 13-year-olds, swords, the Princess Bride, and romance novels.

It will be filming in and around Cleveland May 18 - 22, 2011.  Middle school aged children are needed as extras in group scenes.  This is a chance to be part of the filmmaking process in a film where the stars are also kids.  It promises to be a great experience for kids interested in acting or who just like the movies.  No prior experience is required.

Please contact Andrew Gorell at pattextras at gmail.com or 347-385-2110 to be considered for this project.  Parents, please include your child’s name, age and a recent picture along with the best way to get in contact with you.  Kids, show this to a parent or guardian and ask them to submit you.  And get your friends to apply too - it will make it more fun!

Specific Dates
- Thursday, May 19th.  Afternoon and evening.
- Saturday, May 21st.  All day.
- Sunday, May 22nd.  Afternoon and evening.

Please be as specific as you can with availability.  The more availability you have, the more scenes we can put you in!

We also need younger children (toddlers to 10 years old) as featured extras in another scene, shooting on Wednesday, May 18th in the afternoon.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on set!

Andrew Gorell
Extras Casting, Pretty All the Time
pattextras at gmail.com

Love, Swords, and Middle School!
Pretty All the Time, filming May 18 - 22 in Cleveland, OH