[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS: the movie AMY

Serena Turchik sturchik at hotmail.com
Sun May 8 15:25:16 PDT 2011

AMY has officially opened its doors and begun accepting online resume and head-shots for casting calls to be held on weekends within the month of May. You can be the next big star! We are looking for the absolute best talent possible to fill highly coveted roles that will ultimately be responsible for bringing our vision of grandeur to life and breathing fresh air into the revenge/thriller genre. You think you have what it takes? Well if you are hard working, enthusiastic and serious about making a name for yourself, then we cordially invite you to apply and express interest. The full casting call details and everything you need to know are all listed below. If you have any questions, please feel free to use the contact form here and a member of our staff will reply to you ASAP. Good luck and thanks for your interest!

AUDITION DATES LEFT:

Sunday, May 15th – 1pm, 1:30pm and 2pm

Saturday, May 21st – 2pm – 5 pm

Sunday, May 22nd – 2pm – 6pm

Saturday, May 28th – 11am – 3pm (if needed)

* All auditions will be recorded *

CALLBACKS:

Saturday, June 4th - 2pm – 8pm

Audition Location: Discovery Photo, 27629 Chagrin Blvd., Suite 107, Beachwood, OH 44122

Production Location: Cleveland, OH

Production Company: Darkest Night Productions

Film Website: www.amywantsrevenge.com

Director(s): Brian White, Jonathan Koenig

Shooting Location: Cleveland area

Email: Send headshot, profile picture, resume and any applicable video files/links to casting @ amywantsrevenge.com (no spaces between the @ symbol and the words) and indicate what character(s) below you would like to audition for and what date(s) work best for you. A member of our team will respond to you with a scheduled date, time, additional information and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

SYNOPSIS:

A timid college waitress embarks on a night of wild partying with a charming restaurant patron and his misfit group of five friends. The seemingly innocent night of drunken, lewd and stupid behavior yields unimaginable tragic results. A horrific accident forever changes their seven lives and a deadly secret is born, one they all agree to take to the grave with them…all except one. Three years later, the friends unite to celebrate in drunken debauchery once again…this time it’s the ultimate bachelor party. Everyone seems to have moved on since that fateful night three years ago. But have they? Someone has revenge on their mind…and they will stop at nothing until they expose the truth and even the score. It’s a bachelor party gone awry as karma is tested and proven once again to bite you in the ass when you least expect it to. Do unto others as you would want done unto you. This is a twisted tale of justice and revenge, but most importantly…the story of Amy.

CHARACTER ROLES:

AMY BLANCHARD [Gender: FEMALE, Age: 22] – LEAD

We are looking for a Caucasian female (ages 21-30) who must look young to mid 20’s, with an athletic, petite or thin build, a beautiful appearance that radiates onscreen and medium-long hair (preferably brunette).

AMANDA BLANCHARD [Gender: FEMALE, Age: 22] – LEAD

The actress casted as Amy will also be playing the role of Amanda, her younger sister. The actress MUST be comfortable in her own skin, willing to wear a two piece bikini during the production shoot and at the casting call. There will be NO nudity required of the role. The actress MUST be willing to undergo several weeks of martial arts training (previous experience preferred); they will be expected to perform (nothing outrageous), at no cost to them. They will be taught fight scenes and be required to reenact them during production. A fight choreographer will assist with these.

*** The actress hired to portray Amy/Amanda Blanchard will be our bankable action star. Her beauty will be the marketing brand. The actress MUST agree to accompany filmmakers and make appearances at any applicable conventions, film festivals, panels and television/radio appearances to promote the movie. ***

RYAN MILLHOUSE [Gender: MALE, Age: 23-27] – LEAD

We are looking for a Caucasian male (ages 21-31) who must look young to mid 20’s, with an athletic, medium or muscular build, handsome looks, clean shaven and short hair (any color). The actor MUST be willing to undergo several weeks of martial arts training; they will be expected to perform (nothing outrageous), at no cost to them. They will be taught fight scenes and be required to reenact them during production. A fight choreographer will assist with these.

DAN PORTER [Gender: MALE, Age: 23-27] – LEAD

We are looking for a Caucasian male (ages 21-31) who must look young to mid 20’s, with an athletic build, tall stature, all American guy handsome looks, clean shaven and short hair (preferably brown to light brown hair). The actor MUST be willing to undergo several weeks of martial arts training; they will be expected to perform (nothing outrageous), at no cost to them. They will be taught fight scenes and be required to reenact them during production. A fight choreographer will assist with these.

JAY [Gender: MALE, Age: 24-28] – SUPPORTING CAST

We are looking for a Caucasian male (ages 21-31) who must look in their mid 20’s, with a physically fit and/or athletic build, handsome looks, clean shaven and styled hair (any hair color). The actor MUST be willing to undergo some martial arts training; they will be expected to perform (nothing outrageous), at no cost to them. They will be taught a fight scene and be required to reenact it during production. A fight choreographer will assist with the scene.

PAT [Gender: MALE, Age: 24-28] – SUPPORTING CAST

We are looking for a Caucasian male (ages 22-32) who must look in their mid 20’s, be physically out of shape and/or slightly obese and somewhat kept hair (any hair color) and/or facial hair if applicable.

SEAN [Gender: MALE, Age: 23-26] – SUPPORTING CAST

We are looking for a Caucasian male (ages 21-31) who must look in their mid 20’s, with a somewhat thin and athletic build (but not absolutely necessary), short stature, clean shaven and styled hair (any hair color). The actor MUST be able to dance onscreen, recite phrases with a fake Irish accent and be knowledgeable of Irish dancing (Lord of the Dance, Riverdance, etc…)

MARISSA [Gender: FEMALE, Age: 23-25] – SUPPORTING CAST

We are looking for a Caucasian female (ages 21-30) who must look in her mid 20’s, with a model-like build and any hair color preferably leading towards dark. The actress MUST be comfortable in her own skin, willing to wear a two piece bikini during the production shoot and at the casting call. There will be NO nudity required of the role. A very short girl-on-girl kissing scene will be required.

CHRISTINE [Gender: FEMALE, Age: 23-25] – SUPPORTING CAST

We are looking for a Caucasian female (ages 21-30) who must look in her mid 20’s, with a model-like build and any hair color (preferably a redhead). The actress MUST be comfortable in her own skin, willing to wear a two piece bikini during the production shoot and at the casting call. There will be NO nudity required of the role. A very short girl-on-girl kissing scene will be required.

ANDREA CARLSON [Gender: FEMALE, Age: 27] – SUPPORTING CAST

We are looking for a Caucasian female (ages 24-30) who must look in her mid 20’s. She can be of any height with a thin or petite body type. Any hair color is acceptable (preferably medium to long in length). The character will only have two scenes.

* All actors MUST be able to attend weekly rehearsal/fight choreography sessions in the month of June. We currently have a mid summer anticipated principal photography start date. *

** All actors will be REQUIRED to attend the movie’s private premiere screening (anticipated date – Spring 2012) and interact with investors and attendees after the screening. **

CHARACTER BIOS:

Will be furnished upon request.

Thank you for your interest and good luck!

Casting Director for the movie AMY
Serena