[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players Offers Summer Theater Camp

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Mon May 9 10:28:47 PDT 2011

Workshop Players Theatre

SUMMER CAMP

For students ages 13-17

This non-production camp will be held on

Mondays and Wednesdays beginning June 14, 2011.

Our comprehensive camp will include instruction on

improv, taking direction, makeup, props, set,  lighting,

backstage work, auditioning and stage management.

June 14-July 20 (not July 4) from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm

There will be a showcase for campers to show their talents  on Saturday,
July 23 at 7:00 pm.

Enrollment is limited so call now to reserve your child’s spot in this
first-ever Workshop Players Theatre Camp.

Registration fee is $75 per camper.

Contact Kelly Dillon or Greg Friedman to reserve space.

Kelly Dillon:  (440)574-9221 or k-dillon at hotmail.com

Greg Friedman:  (440)984-2053 or the.friedmans at oh.rr.com

Don’t miss this opportunity for six weeks of hands-on education and
fun-filled activities!

--
Workshop Players
44820 Middle Ridge Road, Amherst, OH 44001

"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"