[NEohioPAL] Skyview Lodge

Linda Hudson skyshop1 at aol.com
Mon May 9 12:06:24 PDT 2011

SKYVIEW LODGE - EVENT CENTER

Come and join us for our Friday Night Wine Series - Wine Tasting and Local
Art Show

7 - 11 p.m. the last Friday of Every Month.

Great Opportunity for local artist's to display their work.

The last Friday of every month we invite local artists to display and
participate in our wine tasting and art show.

It is great time to meet the people in your community.  We are a full
service event and community center.

We are always looking for local artists for the Friday Night Wine Series.
If you are interested in displaying your work, give us a call.!  There is no
charge to the artist.  You may display, sell, and/or present your work.

In the past we have had a little of everything.  Painting, photography,
dance, glass and bottle making, jewelry, caricature drawing etc.  We are
great supporters of the local arts and theater.  We are looking for creative
people to join us for the evening.  If you are interested in becoming one of
our local artists.call Linda Hudson at 330-225-8345 or email us at
skyshop1 at aol.com

We have openings for June 24 / July 29/ Aug 26/ Sept 30/ Oct 28/ Nov 25 -
FRIDAY NIGHT WINES

A wine tasting and local Art Show is held at Skyview Lodge - from 7:00 to
11:00 p.m.

Come and enjoy a wine tasting, light tapas, live entertainment and a local
art show.  Weather allowing the deck is open and it offers a panoramic view
of the west which is exceptionally colorful in the fall.  On these evenings
Skyview Lodge is Open to the Public for a relaxed evening of light tapas and
a wine tasting where we offer a variety of wines from select vineyards. Call
ahead and make reservations for a large group. Walk ins are welcome.  There
is no cover charge.  If you decide to sample wines. The cost for a flite of
wine is $10.00. A wine flite consists of 4 - 2 oz glasses of your choice of`
the evenings Select Wines. A cash bar is available. For Info or reservations
call: 330-225-8345 - Mark your calendar!

SKYVIEW LODGE is located in Brunswick Hills, Ohio just 30 minutes south of
Cleveland.

Skyview Lodge is a Full Service Event Center

and Rural Recreation Area

Come meet and support your local artists! Enjoy the open air summer deck.

Good food.great wine.stimulating conversation and lots of fun.

Skyview Lodge - 336 Pearl Road, Brunswick Hills

Check us out on Facebook

For Information or reservations call - 330-225-8345