[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv hosts Heads Up Benefit, Corpus Christi Wrap and Actor Training

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Tue May 10 07:24:42 PDT 2011

Point of No Return Improv is hosting a benefit for Heads Up
Productions at Weathervane Playhouse.

Tickets are $5 (or pay what you can- so if you can pay more, by all
means!) to this "Whose Line is it Anyway"-style comedy show.

The event will be held May 20 @ 7:30 pm at Weathervane Playhouse.

Get an evening of unscripted laughs AND support the coolest theatre
company in Akron.  (I'm pretty sure this will be the best night of
your lives.)

All proceeds will help fund Heads Up's upcoming production of Pillowman.

Call 330.990.5138 for more information.

Check out the Heads Up Productions' website.

A new blog has been posted wrapping up Corpus Christi with pictures of
its protesters.

AND there are pictures of our latest workshop session. (If you were
curious about our actor training.)

www.headsupproductions.net