[NEohioPAL] One-time event bringing in nationally acclaimed speakers for Audience Matters

Valerie L. Schumacher vls at cpacbiz.org
Tue May 10 08:58:56 PDT 2011

Audience Matters

Changing the way you think about arts and culture participation

The world has changed dramatically, presenting new challenges and
opportunities for arts and culture sector advancement. On June 6th, 2011
we'll explore how the arts and culture field can respond to the demands
of this ever-changing environment. We'll hear from arts and culture
leaders who are formulating and testing new audience engagement
strategies and rethinking their audience relationships. And, we'll have
a robust dialogue about storytelling and how it can capture attention,
engage an audience and motivate them to act.

We're excited to be hosting keynote speakers Richard Evans and Andy
Goodman, and an excellent line up of national arts and culture leaders.

The $30 early bird price ends this Friday, May 13, 2011. Regular
registration for the one-day event is $50. Audience Matters will take
place at the Idea Center. http://audiencematters.eventbrite.com/

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Valerie
Schumacher, program coordinator, Community Partnership for Arts and
Culture at (216) 575-0331, ext. 128 or vls at cpacbiz.org . For more
information about CPAC, please visit www.cpacbiz.org.