[NEohioPAL] Free Comedy show in mentor May 11

doctor celery doctorcelery at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 12:24:47 PDT 2011

This Wednesday, May 11, come see our closer, the great Steve Sabo, with a line up that includes: : Bill Boronky, Chris McVetta, Ben Palmer, Dan Brown, Nick Cantanese, Brandon Schneider, Boyce Blanchard, and Jerry Jaffe

Show starts at 8PM at Toth's Place in Mentor, FREE show

For more info visit: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eastside-Comedy-Zone/181068485237168?ref=ts

contact us at: eastsidecomedyzone at hotmail.com

Thank you, Jerry Jaffe

"She went down to the pet shop and came back with two alligators. We asked her why she'd got two alligators, and she said they were on sale. Buy one at the regular price and you got another one for a penny. An alligator one cent sale. In its own way it made sense." Richard Brautigan, A CONFEDERATE GENERAL FROM BIG SUR