[NEohioPAL] Theater Media Group TMG Check us out!

Jeffrey E. Braun imnactor2 at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 16:24:14 PDT 2011

Theater Media Group specializes in theatrical, entertainment, actor, model, band and special event photography. Packages for every budget. What you need when you need it. We are completely mobile and will bring the experience to you. We believe in a personal touch, we care what you want. The biggest problem with the other guys is they don't do it, so they don't get it. We do!  We're in the business ourselves. Bringing you over 50 years of experience in the photography media and entertainment industry.
www.theatermediagroup.com . Go with the professionals. Experience the difference. We even have on-line fulfillment available 24/7. Contact us TMG at info at theatermediagroup.com or call 440-454-1172 or 216 956-1830