[NEohioPAL] American Buffalo -- Last two performances!

Borland, Joy Joy.Borland at tri-c.edu
Tue May 10 18:05:29 PDT 2011

Because of an unanticipated family responsibility, one of the cast members of American Buffalo will be unable to perform on Sunday, May 15.  Therefore, it is necessary that we cancel that performance.

However, the Thursday May 12 and Friday May 13 performances of American Buffalo will be presented as scheduled in the studio theatre of the Tri-C Eastern Campus Performing Arts Building.  Because we have had such a positive response--and wonderful reviews--from NeOhioPal members, we are offering you half-price tickets for the Thursday and Friday performances.  Just mention NeOhioPal at the box office!

Thursday and Friday's performances begin at 8:00.  For further information and reservations, please call 216.987.2438.

American Buffalo contains adult subject matter and language.  It is not appropriate for students under 16 years of age.