[NEohioPAL] Into The Woods Auditions at BTC

jillfrei21 at aol.com jillfrei21 at aol.com
Wed May 11 15:24:26 PDT 2011

Beachwood
Community
Theater             Beachwood Community Theatre                Phone: 292-1970
                                                2700 Richmond Rd.                                 FAX:    292-1976
                                                Beachwood, Oh 44122    E-Mail: Jill.Koslen at beachwoodohio.com

Beachwood, Ohio,  May 11, 2011
For Immediate Release

Beachwood Community Theater Camp announces auditions for our Summer Masters Program, including participation in the musical
Into The Woods Junior.

Our Masters Program is offered to exceptional theater students, grades 9 through 12. Students will receive camp counselor training and grow as future leaders. They will also be offered special master’s classes taught by local theater professionals, as well as visiting artists from New York and Los Angeles.

Masters students will participate in both all-camp productions, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Songs About Rainbows, as well as performing Stephen Sondheim's magical tale, Into the Woods Junior.

In order to participate in Into the Woods Junior, all students cast must register for one session of our Masters Program.  (Session I. June 13 – July 8 $275.  Session II. July 11 – July 29 $212.)   Auditions will be held, by appointment only, on Wed. May 25 from 6:30 – 9:30 pm.
Monologues will be available upon request.  To schedule an appointment please contact Jill Koslen-Freireich
at 216-595-3734.

Performance Dates for Into the Woods Jr. – Thursday August 4 & Friday August 5, 2011.

Please bring sheet music, Resume, Headshot & a writing utensil.

For more information contact Jill Koslen-Freireich at 216-595-3734

                                                    # # #