[NEohioPAL] 10-Minute Play Contest & Festival

Jan Harcar Jharcar at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Thu May 12 10:14:33 PDT 2011

WEATHERVANE 10 MINUTE PLAY CONTEST & FESTIVAL

Only a few more days to submit your 10 Minute Play to Weathervane!    We've received 80 entries from all over the U.S. and they continue to pour in!   For more details paste the following into your browser: http://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com/show.asp?ShowID=50.

We are now soliciting volunteer directors, actors, and crew for The Festival on July 15-17.  Eight finalist plays will be presented and guest judges will choose a winner and first-runner-up.   Audiences will choose a "fan favorite".

We're looking for experienced and new talent.   And, we'd love to have some folks who want to step out of their comfort zone - directors or designers who would like to act, actors with an itch to direct, etc.

If you are interested in joining the fun this summer and getting involved at Weathervane (without the big commitment of a full 'run') please let us know.   Contact Eileen Moushey, Coordinator of the 10 Minute Play Stuff at 10minuteplay at neo.rr.com.   Send your resume/headshot with a note describing what you'd like to do for the Festival.    You can also reach her at 330-678-3893.