[NEohioPAL] Seeking Divinity in Nature

ZeemannZ at aol.com ZeemannZ at aol.com
Fri May 13 04:49:02 PDT 2011

Seeking  Divinity in Nature
Almost  everyone has a story and a powerful, supportive memory associated
with Nature.  Using this as a starting point, we will explore our deep
connection with Nature  as a physical representation of the Sacred and come into a
deeper recognition of  how Nature can communicate and support our spiritual
 growth.
Facilitator:  Mary Alice Mastrovito
Saturday,  May 21;  1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.;
Registration  Deadline:   Monday, May  16
Cost:  Members - $20.00;  Non members -  $25.00
To  register, go to _www.liberationucc.org_ (http://www.liberationucc.org/)
, click on  Enrichment Center, print Registration form, and submit with
payment  to:
Liberation  Center for Spiritual Enrichment
13714 Madison  Ave.,  Lakewood, OH  44107
Course  Code:  SDN
216-521-5556       _info at liberationucc.org_ (mailto:info at liberationucc.org)
      _www.liberationucc.org_ (http://www.liberationucc.org/)