[NEohioPAL] 01 Mazda Protege FOR SALE (offers no less then $2400)

Gabrielle Lyles gabrielle_lyles at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 12:20:05 PDT 2011

I have a 2001 Silver Mazda Protege, that is in good condition. Its very
good on gas, gets 30 miles to the gallon, sunroof/ moonroof, breaks are
nice. BRAND NEW battery, bought 5/1/11, Also I just got a BRAND NEW
Alternator on it today, 5/10/11, and also had it checked out under the
hood, there are no other problems. Inside's like new. 142,000 miles,
there's a little rust, and a small crack in the windshield, which I can
flex the price , ASKING PRICE IS $3000 BUT I'm IN DESPERATE NEED TO
SELL IT NO l8r THEN THURSDAY.... and i'm running out of options...SO
I'M LOOKING FOR OFFERS NO LESS THEN $2400. It also passed E-Check this
month. Makes a great starter car, runs great on the highway also and
has only had 1 other previous owner. The only reason I'm selling it is
because I need the money. So it's gotta go..IT would make a great
starter car...I'm trying to sell it before next week. Because the
alternator was replaced, the price is pretty fixed, but I'm willing to
be flexable, with the first buyer to offer the closest to my price...I
would appreciate only serious inquiries, cash upfront also. I don't do
checks or credit cards.

PLEASE EMAIL ME TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT, I WILL GET BACK WITH YOU THE SAME DAY.