[NEohioPAL] The Indie Gathering International Film Festival

Kristina Michelle snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Sat May 14 08:00:34 PDT 2011

Tomorrow - Sunday, May 15th - is the very last day for submissions to The Indie Gathering! (Film scoring is open until June 1st.) If you've been waiting to submit, this is your last chance for the year. You can submit your project at www.theindiegathering.com.

Whether you've submitted a project or not, you can still get involved with the fest. Go to our website to find out more about our acting competitions, stunt competitions, special FX competitions and more! With over 75 films screened, free lectures and panel discussions, plus a whole weekend of networking, The Indie Gathering has a place for everyone! Advanced weekend passes are on sale now.