[NEohioPAL] KIDSTUF- CASTING YOUNG ADULTS IN COMEDIC ROLES

Mclaughlin, Karyn kmclaughlin at baypres.org
Tue May 17 11:18:18 PDT 2011

We are looking for young adults (16-35) to fill comedic roles in a monthly theatrical production (KidStuf) performed for elementary children and their families.  KidStuf is a nation-wide virtue-driven program that combines drama, videos, music, dancing, and larger-than-life characters.  This branch of KidStuf is a ministry of Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, Ohio.

Performances are once a month on Sunday mornings and rehearsals are Wednesday and Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings. Auditions will be held this Thursday, May 19th, from 6:30-7:30pm.  If you are interested, please call Karyn McLaughlin at 440-871-3822, Ext. 177 or email me at kmclaughlin at baypres.org<mailto:kmclaughlin at baypres.org> and I will give you all the additional information you need.

If you'd like to know more about KidStuf, check out KidStuf.com

This is not a paid position, but we always have a great time growing in skill and as a team!

Karyn McLaughlin
Assoc. Director of Children's Worship & Production
Bay Presbyterian Church