[NEohioPAL] Paid Positions open at Beachwood Theater Camp

jillfrei21 at aol.com jillfrei21 at aol.com
Wed May 18 13:39:03 PDT 2011

Beachwood Theater Camp is currently seeking a crafts counselor/scenic artist, Guest Artists for 1 hour all camp workshops & N.E. Ohio Actors/professionals to teach 1 hour Masters Classes.
We are also looking for a music sub to cover music classes when our musical director is out of town.  We would like this individual to also play keyboard for our 3 summer productions.

Beachwood Kidz Camp is seeking a Music Teacher for campers grades K - 2.  You do not need to play a musical instrument.  This is a 7 week camp which meets 5 days a week.
Applicants must be GREAT with young children & know many preschool/childrens songs.  College students or graduates only!

For more information please contact Jill Koslen-Freireich at 216-595-3734

                                                                                                              # # #