[NEohioPAL] FREE Play reading at ENSEMBLE tonight!!! Tyler Whidden's "Dancing with Ned"

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Thu May 19 09:50:56 PDT 2011

*Ensemble Theatre's "Stagewrights" Presents:*

TYLER WHIDDEN'S
"DANCING WITH NED"
This will be the first reading of a serious of workshops of this work,
which Ensemble hopes to produce in our 2011-2012 Season.

We will be announcing our 2011-2012 Season VERY soon!

Tyler was the Instructor for the series of Playwrighting Workshops that
Ensemble have been  offered over the last season and will continue to be
offered in the Spring and Fall in our new home!  Come and listen to his
work!

When: Tonight from 7pm-9pm
Where: Studio One Theatre at The Cleveland Play House!

No need to call or email!  We hope to see you there!

*"COME HOME TO **ENSEMBLE" *
*For Tickets and Subscription information:*
*Call 216.321.2930 or email us at: info at ensemble-theatre.org*
*Purchase tickets online! *
*visit our website at: www.ensemble-theatre.org*
*
*
*2010-2011 Season. *
*"DIVIDING THE ESTATE"*
* By Horton Foote*
* Directed by Sarah May*
* November 19th- December 12th*
* Brooks Theatre- The Cleveland Play House*
*
*
*"FREE MAN OF COLOR"*
* By Charles Smith*
* Directed by Tony Sias*
* February 10th- February 27th*
* Notre Dame College Performing Arts Center*
*
*
*"HUCK AND HOLDEN"*
* By Rajiv Joseph*
* Directed by Celeste Cosentino*
* May 6th- May 29th*
* Studio One Theatre- The Cleveland Play House*
*
*
*
*