[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Midsummer Nights Dream tomorrow and Tuesday!

Basement Apartment Theatre basementapartment at hotmail.com
Sun May 22 12:14:48 PDT 2011

Audition Notice

William Shakespeare’s
A Midsummer Night’s Dream
Presented by Basement Apartment Theatre
Directed by Dylan Winter Dwyer
Auditions
Monday, May 23rd and Tuesday, May 24th
7:00pm – 10:00pm

Callbacks
 Wednesday, May 25th
7:00pm - 10:00pm
At
Kleist Center for Art & Drama
95 E. Bagley Rd.
Berea, OH 44017
Rm. 115 (Dance Studio)

Please come prepared with a one-minute Shakespearean monologue, and a resume with headshot or current photo.
(We will cold-read you from the script if no monologue is available)

All roles are open
(With an emphasis on color blind, non-gender specific casting)

Characters in
A Midsummer Night's Dream

Philostrate
Robin Goodfellow
Peter Quince
Oberon
Peaseblossom
Titania
Tom Snout
Theseus
Robin Starveling
Snug
Nick Bottom

Francis Flute
Helena
Egeus
Cobweb
Demetrius
Moth
Mustardseed
Lysander
Hermia
Hippolyta

While the production dates have not yet been set in stone we are planning for the show to be performed Fri-Sun, Jul 1st , 2nd , 3rd , 8th , 9th , 10th at 6:00pm.

No A.E.A contracts available for this production.  This is an un-paid production, and all actor involvement is on a voluntary basis.  This production will be performed outdoors.

If you have any questions please contact us at basementapartment at hotmail.com