[NEohioPAL] "CHICAGO" auditions for LCMT

monica olejko molejko at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 13:55:29 PDT 2011

"CHICAGO"  Audition dates

There will be auditions on Sunday, May 29 from 1 to 4; also auditions on
Saturday, June 4 from 1 to 4.

The performance dates are:July 28 - 31 at the gorgeous  LCCCStocker Arts Center
on Abbe Road in Elyria.

Director/choreographer:  Monica Olejko     Musical director:  Joshua Cutting
  Vocal director:  Ted Williams.

Rehearsals are scheduled to begin June 13 and we will be rehearsing on Sundays
(5-8) and Mondays thru Thursdays (7-10).  Rehearsals will be held at St. Peter's
Church on Oberlin Avenue in Lorain.  There will be two rehearsals scheduled at
Above The Barre dance studio in Berea.

Audition information:
dress to dance
bring sheet music in the correct key
NO karaoke cds and please, and no acapella singing
sign in at 1:00
singing auditions till 2:30.
dance combination taught at 2:30 followed by dance auditions.
reading from the script immediately following dance auditions.
times may vary in conjunction with number of actors auditioning.

No Equity contracts will be offered for this production.

.  We appreciate the gift of your talents to this production.  Thank you
for  for your consideration and for supporting the local arts.