[NEohioPAL] NON-UNION Male Model Needed for Truck Accessory Photo Shoot

Sarah Austen sausten at trgreality.com
Mon May 23 13:54:34 PDT 2011

NON-UNION Male Model Needed for Truck Accessory Photo Shoot

  Cleveland commercial photography studio seeking a non-union male
model for a national brand truck accessory photo shoot.

  Age:                 40s

Height:            5’10 – 6’

Weight:           Around 185 lbs

Ethnicity:        Caucasian

Additional Information: ideal model will have a rugged, outdoorsy look.

We plan on shooting on one of the following dates:

  Fri., 5/27

Tues, 5/31

Wed, 6/1

The shoot will take around 3 hours, and compensation will be $300.

Photography studio is located in downtown Cleveland.

If you are interested in being considered for this project, please
forward your

head-shot, a full body shot from the front, full body shot from behind
and your availability on the dates listed above and a number where you
can be reached.

If you are selected for the short list, we will contact you.

Thanks!