[NEohioPAL] Need Two Male Actors For Murder Mystery

dave neville captainokneill at gmail.com
Wed May 25 13:40:02 PDT 2011

I need two male actors for an upcoming pirate-themed dinner theatre murder
mystery.  Two of my actors are no longer able to do the show, so I need
replacements ASAP.  Applicants should be 30 or over, be able to do a British
and Italian accent, and preferably live on the east side.

The characters are a shady lawyer and a blind messenger/small time crook.

The show itself is on Saturday, June 25th at 8pm at Cool Beans Coffee Shop
in Medina.  The part pays $30 plus tips. Rehearsals are Mondays at 7pm in
South Euclid, starting this Monday.

If your interested or would like more info, please email me back and include
a head shot or photo.  I need to fill these roles as soon as possible.