[NEohioPAL] Donations needed for Barn Sale on June 18

clague playhouse clagueplayhouse at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 26 11:52:30 PDT 2011

Clague Playhouse, Inc.
1371 Clague Road
Westlake , Ohio 44145
440-331-0403
www.clagueplayhouse.org

Clague Playhouse's Annual "Barn Sale" will be held on Saturday, June 18, 2011 from 10:00am to 3:00pm.

We will be happy to accept donations of tables, lamps, furniture, decor items, pictures, kitchen and bath items, lawn and garden equipment, small appliances, toys, games, crafts, and sports equipment (no clothes please) at the theater on Wednesday, June 8 through Saturday, June 11 from 1:00-6:00pm and Wednesday, June 15 through Friday, June 17 from 1:00-8:00pm. Proceeds from the sale will be used for operating costs for the 2011-2012 season.

Clague
 Playhouse is located south of Detroit Road off the I-90W Clague Road
Exit.