[NEohioPAL] I need a bookbinding jig.

Michael A. Miller msrg-publications at cox.net
Thu May 26 15:09:14 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm making booklets containing my writing and need a brace to hold the pages steady and straight as I glue them into their spines. If you have a sturdy binding jig in excellent condition, I'd consider buying it for a reasonable price. Since that's not likely, I'd like to have someone make me a jig. I'd pay for materials (even if you use scrap lumber), and a modest stipend for your time and effort.

You'd need to be able to follow these instructions.

http://www.persistenceunlimited.com/2006/10/how-to-build-your-own-bookbinding-jig/

http://www.ehow.co.uk/how_8266433_diy-make-binder-book-binding.html

If you can help me attain a binding jig, please drop me a line or call after 3:00 Monday through Friday, or anytime on weekends.

Regards,

Michael A. Miller, Publisher
Atrocity Parade
SacramentOfHeresy.WordPress.com