[NEohioPAL] International Folk Festival - June 26 - FREE to Public

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Fri May 27 06:27:15 PDT 2011

International Services Center presents the

International Folk Festival

Sunday, June 26, 2011 2:00-6:00 PM

Wade Oval in University Circle

Connect with peoples and cultures from around the world in one afternoon.

FREE and OPEN to the public!

Specialty foods from local international restaurants and Fair Trade goods
for sale.

For the full color flyer, the latest info about the Festival, our supporters
and all of our sponsors, visit our website!

www.internationalfolkfestival.org

For information, contact Ken Kovach at 216-245-5150 or
info at internationalfolkfestival.org

The 22nd Annual International Folk Festival is presented with the support
of:

Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland Council on World Affairs,
International Community Council, Council of International Programs USA, City
of Cleveland Community Relations Board.

The International Folk Festival is sponsored by:

ForestCity,

University Circle, Inc.,

Cuyahoga Arts & Culture: The International Folk Festival is generously
funded by the residents of Cuyahoga County through a public grant from
Cuyahoga Arts & Culture.

Johnny Wu

216.539.4634

Producer/Director/Editor/Wire-Stunt

www.mdifilm.com

More reels at www.vimeo.com/mdifilm

Principal Brand Strategist

Sampson / Carnegie

Serious Brand Strategies

www.Smarterthinking.com

President

OCA-Cleveland Chapter

"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"

OCA Image TV Magazine on TV20 & iTunes

www.ocagc.org

Co-Chair Executive Committee

Cleveland Asian Festival

www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

www.clevelandindieclub.com

WVIZ/IdeaStream Community Advisory Board

St. Clair Superior Development Board Member

International Services Center Board Member

International Community Council Board Member