[NEohioPAL] URGENT: Need for child, male, non-speaking - no experience required

Ben Sliwa bensliwa at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 15:23:51 PDT 2011

my name is Ben Sliwa, I am currently in production for a feature film, being shot inside of Down town Akron, Ohio. The film is a drama centering around 5 boys and there life on the street, it is completely fictional. I have been searching for a child actor: MALE, AGES 5-10, SMALL BUILD. to play a non-speaking, yet influential role in the film. This is an urgent post needed for the part, as production for the role begins next week (the week on May 29th).
Please sent head shot, or photo if interested. no experience required. Also need parents to simply escort child on camera, if you would like to be present with your child in the film, that would be very helpful, but not necessary. please notify me as soon as you feel yourself interested. either email me at BenSliwa at yahoo.com, or call me at 330-800-7491. Thank you for you time and consideration, I look forward to hearing from you soon.
I should also mention this part is non-paying, but will be an awesome learning experience. total of 4 days through out June needed for filming parts. For more detail's please dont hesitate to ask.
Phone calls would be the best way to contact me, for interest, and i look forward to corresponding.
Thank you again!

Ben Sliwa

President

The 2380 Project