[NEohioPAL] LAST CHANCE to Spend YOUR Summer with the Jazz Masters

Eby, John John.Eby at tri-c.edu
Wed Jun 1 14:02:06 PDT 2011

Tri-C ArtsPrep Jazz Program

SUMMER WITH THE JAZZ MASTERS

Spend YOUR Summer with the Jazz Masters…Learn from the best!

June 27-July 22, 2011, Monday - Wednesday - Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm

Plus Thursday July 21st, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.  End of session performance on  Friday, July 22nd.

Ages 12-18                       Price: $300

Summer with the Jazz Masters is an intense four-week jazz program (June 27 - July 22) housed at the Center for the Creative Arts on Tri-C’s Metropolitan Campus. This state of the art facility is the perfect environment for students to rub elbows with some of the world’s great jazz artists – both young and legendary.  Each week, national guest artists will be on-site with the students.  Young visiting artists will include Dominick Farinacci and his NY based quintet.  Ernie Krivda will be joined by veteran artists from Detroit, and last but not least, the legendary Heath Bothers will inspire all of us.

We know this Summer with Jazz Masters will provide you with an experience you will never forget, and give you instruction that will send you back to your band with enhanced skills and a renewed excitement for the music.

Normally the cost is $350, but we are making a $50 discount for all NEOHIOPal readers.  This is a limited offer, and we need to hear from you and your students by June 3rd.   Need-based scholarships are also available.

If you have any questions, you can reach John Eby, Director of Arts Administration, at (216) 987-3367 or by email at john.eby at tri-c.edu, or Professor Stephen Enos, Director of the Tri-C Jazz Studies Program at (216) 987- 4256 or  stephen.enos at tri-c.edu.

ArtsPrep is a certified member of the National Guild of Community Schools of the Arts.

Enrolling Is Easy

Call 216-987-6145

Email ArtsPrep at tri-c.edu

or

Visit www.tricpresents.com

Lessons and programming are open to all.

ArtsPrep Financial Aid

Families may qualify for a need-based scholarship for all private lessons and course offerings.

Contact the ArtsPrep office @ 216-987-6145 for a scholarship application, or obtain a Financial Aid Application Form online at www.tricpresents.com

ArtsPrep

Center For Creative Arts

Metropolitan Campus

2900 Community College Avenue

Cleveland, OH 44115

artsprep at tri-c.edu   www.tricpresents.com

216-987-6145

"Providing a pathway to college success through the arts"