[NEohioPAL] Improv Actors for 48H Film Festival

Jon W 48hourimprovers at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:15:34 PDT 2011

Want to act in a film for the 48 Hour Film Festival?

We're assembling a team to make a short film for the festival. We're looking
for improv actors, extras, and crew. We will be filming all day Saturday,
July 30th, around Cleveland.

So, if you love to improv or make films, please join our merry band of
filmmakers.

Your friends are welcome to come and be a part of the scene too!

We will not know what the genre of the film is or what the script is until
we receive it on July 29th. Then, we have exactly 48 hours to create
everything for the film.

Read about the festival: http://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland/

We're all about having fun, and we hope this will be a great experience for
everyone. Our team has been working together for four years making
industrial and commercial videos, and we've been in the business for over 12
years. We have high production values and strive for professional
excellence. So, we'll have some good times while having a blast making a
movie.

Please email a headshot, resume, or something about yourself to:

Jon Wilhelm

48hourimprovers at gmail.com