[NEohioPAL] Angry Ladies of Improv "A Greater Cleveland" Benefit, Big Dog Theater June 18th

PrestonWmn at aol.com PrestonWmn at aol.com
Sat Jun 4 22:40:42 PDT 2011

Fun, Frivolity and Fundraising at "A Greater Cleveland"  Saturday, June
18th at 8 p.m.

Cleveland-based Angry Ladies of Improv long-form improvisational comedy
troupe presents the benefit show "A Greater Cleveland," at 8 p.m. on Saturday,
June 18th at Big Dog Theater at 2781 Euclid Heights Boulevard at Coventry in
Cleveland Heights.  Also performing are comedian Maria Borgio and
short-form improv troupe Thunderlips and the Submissives.  Tickets are $12 in advance
or at the door.  Proceeds benefit the Heights Emergency Food Center and
Trinity Lakewood Community Outreach.  go to
_www.brownpapertickets.com/event/180511_ (http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/180511)  for tickets.  Big Dog
Theater can be reached at (216) 472-3636.

Angry Ladies of Improv, the flip side of "Mad Men," is making their Big Dog
Theater debut as Cleveland's only all-female improv troupe after impressing
audiences for several weeks at Bela Dubby open jams in Lakewood.

Press release available on request.  Much of the info is in this listing on
Ohio.com: _http://events.ohio.com/cleveland-oh/events/show/
190012686-a-greater-cleveland-benefit_
(http://events.ohio.com/cleveland-oh/events/show/190012686-a-greater-cleveland-benefit)
"Like" us on Facebook!
_http://www.facebook.com/pages/Angry-Ladies-of-Improv/118266248252249_
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Angry-Ladies-of-Improv/118266248252249)

Marjorie Preston
Angry Ladies of Improv  -- We're not angry, but we are ladies.
_www.marjoriepreston.com_ (http://www.marjoriepreston.com)

"For the average family, all these taxes now eat 38 percent of gross
income, a higher rate of taxation than ever before in the peacetime history of the
United States. By comparison, the typical two-income family in the
mid-1950s paid 28 percent of their income for taxes. We’re now at the absurd point
where the typical family works until noon of every working day to satisfy the
taxman, paying more in taxes than they spend for food, clothing and housing
combined." -- Ralph Reiland, "Taxed to Death"