[NEohioPAL] 2001 Mazda Protege $2200

Gabrielle Lyles gabrielle_lyles at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 13:32:43 PDT 2011

I have a 2001 Silver Mazda Protege, I Love this car soo much, and really wish I didn't have to sell it...but the money is needed
that is in good condition.
***30 MILES TO THE GALLON***,
***SUNROOF/MOONROOF***,
BREAKS ARE NICE.
*BRAND NEW battery, bought 5/1/11,
BRAND NEW Alternator on it today, 5/10/11.
Inside's like new.
142,000 miles,
there's a little rust,
small crack in the windshield,
the Kelley's Blue Book has it listed for 2,425
It also ***PASSED E-CHECK 5/14/11***.
Makes a great starter car,
runs great on the highway also
and has only had 1 other previous owner.
So it's gotta go..IT would make a great starter car...I'm trying to
sell it before next week. Because the alternator was replaced, the
price is pretty fixed, but I'm willing to be flexable, with the first
buyer to offer the closest to my price...I would appreciate only
serious inquiries, cash upfront also. I don't do checks or credit
cards. ****PRICE IS 2400 OR THE CLOSEST CASH OFFER!!**** Its located in
RICHMOND HEIGHTS.
PLEASE EMAIL THIS POSTING TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT, I WILL GET BACK WITH YOU THE SAME DAY.