[NEohioPAL] TrueNorth Cultural Arts Annual Benefit

TrueNorth Cultural Arts truenorthculturalarts at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 09:36:57 PDT 2011

The TrueNorth Board of Directors request the honor of your presence at our
annual fundraiser *Behind the Scenes. *The evening includes wine, dinner, a
silent and live auction, and entertainment as we celebrate and raise support
for TrueNorth. An R.S.V.P. is requested by June 10th, either by calling (440)
949-5200 or emailing  here <rfortney at metroparks.cc>.

In addition to *Behind the Scenes*, we are proud to announce that the first
ever recipient of the "TrueNorth Shining Star" award, Cookie McLoda, will be
honored as a part of the evening. I hope you can join us for this fantastic
evening as celebrate TrueNorth!

*Sincerely,*

Richard A. Fortney
Artistic Director
TrueNorth Cultural Arts

Behind the Scenes
*TrueNorth Cultural Arts Annual Fundraiser*

Event Info

Saturday June 18th, 2011
6:00-9:30 pm

TrueNorth Cultural Arts
French Creek Nature & Art Center
4530 Colorado Avenue
Sheffield Village, OH  44054

The evening will include wine, hors d'oeuvres, dinner (choice of beef,
chicken, or vegetarian entree), a silent and live auction, and
entertainment. For more information including a list of auction items,
please visit www.TrueNorthFundraiser.com<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=6ezg9ybab&et=1105616397109&s=2514&e=001XUlHBoHo-PVHfgGjHJ4eV1C7TA5gzOwzp2oFHAauRqqTEYhpYAet675fkUconAapy9TGxcIiuARwCrtXPtDOQ5fdSiR7Ova45sj6g6TOUqjyNZAHuoUeKVUrc0tzLWlz>
.

Reservations are $60 each

Reserved tables, seating eight guests, will be available for $450 each.

Please R.S.V.P. by June 10th by calling (440) 949-5200 or emailing
rfortney at metroparks.cc.