[NEohioPAL] Openings for Huntington Playhouse NYC Theatre Tour

Tom Meyrose hpcproducer at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 06:57:10 PDT 2011

Huntington Playhouse has a bus tour set for New York City from Aug. 25 to Aug.
28th.  Due to cancellations, we have two - double occupancy spots available for
this trip.

We will be staying at the Marriott Renaissance Hotel on Times Square, attend two
Broadway Musicals (Anything Goes & Catch Me If You Can), Dinner at Sardi's, a
Tour of NBC Studios, Boat Tour of lower Manhattan, tour guides for the financial
district, and lots of free time to shop or see more shows.  This is also a fund
raiser for the theatre and part of your trip fee is tax deductible.

Contact me directly for pricing information.  Please pass this on to friends or
family who might be interested.

Tom Meyrose
Managing Director
Huntington Playhouse